A Woman Obsessed!

My new obsession: FLOWERS!!

Flowers by themselves, with headbands, with crochet hats, on tutus -- you name it, I love it! I'm thinking about clipping them on the sleeve of tank tops too!

Cannot get enough of them! I love them with almost every summer outfit we have -- specifically the long ankle length skirts Gymboree has out now!! I just ordered 3 more today! They have a new floral print, white and light blue (my fav color) long skirt and I had to have them all!

SIDE NOTE: Gymboree has a 30% off sale going on right now and I used a 20% off coupon too (thanks Christine!!!!) so I got the skirts for a STEAL!!

I'm also obsessed with the new ponytail hairstyle - a side part in a low ponytail - so fun and cute with flowers!


We have lots of new flower colors and styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment