Raising Grace Photography

You have to check out http://www.raisinggracephotography.com/. Their pictures are amazing and I personally LOVE their custom Christmas cards!

Click here to purchase Crochet Headbands and Flowers




Get to know Sheryl Wyles from Raising Grace Photography:
Raising Grace was born out of my desire to capture my children in a creative way. My name is Sheryl Wyles and I am the owner of Raising Grace. I love photographing real moments and turning them into art.

I am the mother of three beautiful girls, hence the name Raising Grace. My husband and I hope we are raising them with at least a small amount of grace. As any good mother, my home is filled with their pictures. I would rather cover my walls with portraits of my family, than of an artist I will never know. To me these portraits are fine art. If you feel the same way, then you are my kind of people.

Every time I photograph a new family, I'm excited because I know I am offering them a moment they will cherish forever. That is something I take seriously, and in doing so, I take time to get to know you and what you are looking for. My style is not traditional and I would describe it rather as whimsical, vibrant and a bit funky. I love the contrast of chic meets the rustic, urban side. No matter if you're looking for a day at the park, beach or downtown, I will capture your life from an artistic view. I can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment