What's coming down the pipe...

We barely have time to sneeze here at Cutie Pie Bows but that's the way we like it!! Believe it or not, Back To School time is our busiest time of year!

And even though we're busy, our creativity can't be stopped! Here's a look at what's "coming down the pipe."

We are now on Twitter! To keep you on your toes, we'll be adding "secret twitter" specials so check us out as often as you can! Psssttt: check it now for a great special offer going on TODAY ONLY!! Our Twitter updates are on the bottom right side of our blog (scroll down now and look on the bottom right side under the heading TWITTER UPDATES). In the future, look for blog posts that say "Tweet!" for our "secret twitter" specials.

**Our secret twitter specials can only be used at time of purchase. Under no circumstances will we "add" a code to your order after it's been placed. Thank you for your understanding!

We will be adding new M2M (Made to Match) Gymboree Watermelon Picnic Bows soon! If you follow our blog, you know we LOVE all things watermelon!! We just got in a new shipment of watermelon seed ribbon and it's too adorable for words!!

New crochet beanies will also be added soon...we have white, cream, pink, hot pink, brown and many more colors that you will just fall in love with!!

Believe it or not, Halloween Bows are flying off the shelves!! We'll be adding new ones in the next few weeks. Our favorite one so far is the new polymer clay Candy Corn Bow - you won't be able to resist it!

And more stuff to come...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a new customer as of today. I was referred to you thru a friend who I listed in my order. I had you on my Facebook before placing my order but did not catch the 20% discount you have advertised on Facebook until after I placed my order. Is there anyway I can still redeem the 20% off?

    Thanks!
    Laura Trapp

    ReplyDelete